During this time of pandemic restrictions on gathering, KirkWood offers some fresh resources for individual, family, and group nurturing.
- Grab bags – Jeannine prepares activity bags monthly for parents to use with young children. Contact the office for pickup information.
- Looking forward to multi-family gatherings that still provide safe distancing but shared activities and encouragement.
- Children group activities on hold until pandemic distancing recommendations are lifted.
- Weekly gathering in Wee Kirkwood with distancing and Zoom.
- Contact Ashley @ KYGYouthLeader@gmail.com
- A variety of on-line (Zoom) gatherings continue
- Sunday mornings at 11 am starting Sept. 13 there is a Zoom-based class with historical and geographical reflection on scripture and our situation today. Plenty of room for everyone. – contact Christine Pregler or Charlie Reece for link info.
- There are small study groups and prayer groups that are also meeting regularly via Zoom.
- Links for Christian education at home
- Statement About Racism from the Hispanic/Latinx National Presbyterian Caucus (5 min. video) – June 17, 2020
- Lifeway free online Bible study: https://www.lifeway.com/content/lifeway/us/en/shop/bible-studies/online.html
- The Bible Project, free bible study videos, podcasts and weekly study email: https://bibleproject.com/
- Read Scripture, an app for your phone or tablet with daily Bible reading, videos that introduce each book of the Bible, and other features, which will put you on track to read the Bible in a year: https://www.readscripture.org/
- The Chosen, free app for iPhone and YouTube channel – crowd-sourced series of refreshing dramatic presentation of scenes from the life of Jesus.