Activities and details are listed below and in weekly bulletins. Come grow with us. Stimulating, challenging, nourishing, and relationship-building.
- Children’s church program (GLORY Time) is available for ages 3 years old – 2ndgrade during the sermon. Nursery is also available.
- Sign up by contacting the church office for periodic emails of links and activities to coordinate with the worship and add to your faith at home experience.
- Pick up a goodie bag themed around “CREATE”
- Jeannine Scott – is our Children’s Ministry Coordinator
- Join KirkWood’s Youth Group (KYG) 2nd and 4th Sunday evenings for fun, education, development, and service.
- Join the group text chat for relationship building discussions and activity planning.
- Rachel Fisher – is our Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Classes will meet at 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM
- Surround yourself in relational experiences with a small group. Find the level of study, prayer, and fellowship that works for you whether you prefer to meet in person or Zoom.
- Christine Pregler – Adult CE coordinator
Links for Christian education at home
- Daily Bible Readings: https://www.presbyterianmission.org/devotion/daily/
- Read Scripture, an app for your phone or tablet with daily Bible reading, videos that introduce each book of the Bible, and other features, which will put you on track to read the Bible in a year: https://www.readscripture.org/
- The Chosen, via free app for iPhone and Android – New multi-season TV series of refreshing dramatic presentation of scenes from the life of Jesus – highly recommended for everyone.
- The Bible Project, free bible study videos, podcasts and weekly study email: https://bibleproject.com/